Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Hate Christmas Parties by Relient K

Hope it snows this week
A snowflake on your cheek
Would make this Christmas so beautiful
But that would just bring the pain
Cos things can't stay the same
These holidays won't be wonderful

Chorus
I look under the tree
But there's nothing I see
Cos it's a broken heart you're giving me
I can't figure you out
Is this what Christmas is all about?
Cos it's a broken heart that you're giving me

I don't want to talk
I'm sick of all this talking
A broken heart wrapped up in a box
There's tear drops in my stocking

Chorus

I hate Christmas parties
You offer me some punch, but I just shrug
I hate Christmas parties
You and the cookie tray
Both hear me say,
"Bah, humbug."

Fa la la la la la (times 5 million)

Chorus

2 Comments:

Blogger Mathieu said...

Hey Noof!

Last night, Trev G. just pitched to me the idea of getting a second blog so that I can write shorter posts with links to bigger ones.

Then today, I accidentally discovered your second one. Do you have any plans for it?

Tuesday, 02 May, 2006  
Blogger Trevor said...

The Beach boys also do a Christmas song about being dumped, um from memory (couldn't be bothered looking up the lyrics)

My baby she told me
she don't wanna hold me
and kiss my lips anymore
She's gonna leave me
and she don't believe me
but i'll be true now
Maybe she don't love me
Nothing can ????? me
Why'd she do it this time of year
She knows that i'll miss her
I wanna kiss her
just for Christmas

Chorus
Merry christmas baby
merry christmas baby
merry chrsitmas baby

so what did i do
to really convince you
that i'm not the guy anymore
i'll take back my ring now
and do anything now
but please forgive me
i've made my mistake but
i'm willing to wake up
and never mess around anymore
why did we break up
there's still time to make up
just for christmas

Chorus

oooh dit dit dit dit dit dididit
oooh

I made my mistake but
i'm willing to wake up
and never mess around anymore
why did we break up
there's still time to make up
just for christmas

Chorus x2 and fade out


actually I had to listen to the song, so it wasn't really from memory.

Monday, 03 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home